- We do NOT share your personal information with outside parties. Ever.
- We will NOT send you spam. Ever. (If you opt-in to receive our newsletter, you can opt-out at any time.)
- We follow best practices for internet security to protect your payment information during transactions. Secure checkout.
- We do NOT store your payment information after the transaction. Gone.
For anyone interested in the details, the following is provided for you (and for our lawyers, who like to see that we have this kind of thing posted on our websites). It’s the legalese version of the summary above. You are welcome to read it.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, respond to a survey, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Sites. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information.
We do not share this information with third parties unnecessary to your transaction. For example, if you make a purchase with a credit card, we do need to contact your credit card company. We do not, however, share your information with third parties uninvolved in your transaction, such as marketers.
Users may, however, visit our Sites anonymously.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Sites-related activities, such as purchasing our products.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Sites. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Sites, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Aello Publishing (Tarot of Delphi) collects and uses Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Sites.
- To improve our Sites: We continually strive to improve our websites’ offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions: We use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Sites-related features: To provide information about topics we think will be of interest to Users. We will only send this information directly to Users if they agreed to receive it.
- To send periodic emails: The email address Users provide for order processing will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Sites.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Sites.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Sites and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using the Sites, you signify your acceptance of this policy and the terms and conditions agreement. If you do not agree to these policies, please do not use our Sites. These are common policies that provide reasonable protection to all parties while enabling secure internet commerce. Your continued use of the Sites following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.